Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This week at the IFS

There's a whole lot of awesome going on over the next week at the IFS on the CU Boulder campus.

PAPRIKA
* Rad Anime Fantasy Film

Wed March 11
7:00 & 9:00






I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING!
* Romance film from 1945
Thu March 12
7:00 only




MOMMA'S MAN
* Director Casts His Parents in a Present-Day Peter Pan Tale
Fri March 13
7:00 & 9:00





BRAKHAGE SYMPOSIUM
* Two-Day Event Exploring Moving Visual Arts
Sat & Sun March 14 & 15
10:00am - 9:00pm





HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH
* Cult Hit Director John Cameron Mitchell In Person!
Mon March 16
7:00 only






MY PICK OF THE WEEK IS... tough to decide:
While the Brakhage Symposium is going to be wonderful, I have to go for Hedwig and the Angry Inch. I saw this at the IFS during its original run and I just thought this was such a fun film. And the director will be at the screening this week, so its extra COOL! Oh and did I mention there's free admission!



Go to the IFS website for more info.

See you at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment