Monday, March 16, 2009

DJ ALISHA: High Five (things I love)



Here's 5 things I'm lovin' on:

1)


2)Parker Lewis Can't Lose coming to DVD in June. You know, I haven't seen this show since its original run. I know I could probably go to youtube right now and watch parts of an episode, but I think it will be worth the wait. Now, it will probably be not as awesome as I remember it to be, but it'll be fun to relive. It was on Sunday nights on Fox, right?








3)Cake Mania on the iPhone! I'm like so obsessed with this game. I had it on the Nintendo DS and would stay up all night trying to bake, frost, decorate and deliver the cakes in record time. I even beat it so well that I got a special extended level. This game was so addictive that I would play it between bands at concerts. So yeah, its on the iPhone now and I'm SO looking forward to seeing what has changed with the game and if there's secret levels.



4)Let the Right One In: Swedish vampire flick. I finally saw it! Its about a 12 year old boy who at school is continually bullied, but after school he starts up a relationship/friendship with a girl who turns out to be a vampire.





5)Tocabe: a newish food joint in Denver (corner of 44th and Lowell) that is Native American fare meets Chipotle. Native American style tacos (which means the tacos are served on fry bread) and Chipotle in its design... assembly line style, simple menu and cheap. Fry bread is so good, and their salsas are awesome too. I'm hooked. (pic from Westword)





To see past High 5zzzzz clicky:

What are you lovin' on? Post in the comments!

Talk soon,

1 comment: