Thursday, March 19, 2009

HELLS Yeah Yeah Yeahs!


How about a little YEAH YEAH YEAHS to rock your socks?!

I finally got a chance to watch the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs video for "Zero" and I love it. The director captures the feel of all the great 80s videos that I watched over and over again as a growing girl. Karen O. really does a great job at pulling off the attitude, body movements and facial expressions of music videos from ladies like Madonna and Pat Benatar. And the band is sounding as great as ever with Mz. O's vocals channelling Dale Bozzio or Siouxie Sioux.

The video won't embed, so you have to click on YEAH YEAH YEAHS above. Its so good, I hope you watch.

YYY's new album "It's Blitz" comes out on March 31, 2009.

<3,
Alisha.

1 comment:

  1. Hells Yeah Yeah Yeahs! I didn't know they were even making a new album and now to see that it's going to be released on my birthday is AWESOME. Thank you for posting this blog, I'm going to watch the video now. I loooooove Karen O and I love the 80's!

    ReplyDelete