Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Robbert Bobbert and His Bubble Machine

Robert Schneider from The Apples in Stereo has a new side-project called Robbert Bobbert and His Bubble Machine and he released the debut album last month.


The rad thing about this is that its a children's album so its nice and poppy! I haven't listened to it yet, but I know it will be. Well I've only listened to the few songs on myspace and need to get my butt over to iTunes and buy the album. I love Robert's voice, songwriting and think this is a perfect fit for him. Like when TMBG went all kid or Devo.

Or ya know, if you want to visit the opposite side of the age spectrum, check out this video of old people listening to and reviewing "today's hottest music" like Animal Collective!

Tune in from 4-6pm today, I'm on-air!

No comments:

Post a Comment