Monday, March 23, 2009

DJ ALISHA: High Five of Awesome

5 things that are awesome-

REAL Lucha Libre coming to Denver: Top-Name Luchadores straight from Mexico, including L.A. Park, Tinieblas Jr, Rey Misterio and Mascara Sagrada... plus masked heroes Quantum and Lucifer - all descend in one spot for full-tilt, top-rope-flying, mask-wearing madness! First time in Denver -- don't miss it, amigos! My friend Sid Pink is hosting some of this show and I cannot wait. I've only gone to Mexican Wrestling once and a semi-pro thing another time and had some of the most fun ever sitting in bleachers at these shows.

Date: Saturday, April 4, 2009
Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pmLocation: National Western Complex - Arena Stadium
Street: I-70 & Washington
City/Town: Denver, CO

Buy tickets on-line at www.FMLL.ticketleap.com/OR at any Illegal Pete's location/ OR at FashioNation! 13th & Pearl

OH AND GUESS WHAT, I'll be giving away tickets on Wednesday from 4-6pm!

Twilight on DVD: Its more the teasing of it being on dvd. I read the books and of course I'm one of the girls to be fond of the main character Edward Cullen, but as a journalist I'm more fascinated rather than obsessed with the whole Twilight phenomenon! However, it is on dvd and I'm borrowing it from my neighbor so I can relive the book through film. And I also joined the Facebook club "Because I read Twilight I have unrealistic expectations in Men" just cuz. Oh and I "Stuff on My Cat" my cat with the Twilight dvd. Do you think I should post it to their site, the pic isn't good and was taken on a camera phone and taken impulsively not earnestly?!

$5 t-shirt sale at Threadless.com: Great designs for everyone all discounted until March 30, nuff said!

New Fever Ray album: Um, the sister of the duo The Knife has a side project that is equally as rad as her and her brother's band. There has been a couple videos and mp3s online of this for months, but the album is out today on Mute and I promise its super good!



Movie news: Trailer for Year One online, the first draft of the new Muppets script has been completed and is supposed to be really great oh and best of all, Sam Raimi says that he and Bruce Campbell are going to team up for another Evil Dead film! Holla!

Love to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment