Thursday, March 5, 2009

SXSW parties

Planning to go to SXSW later this month? I was thinking of buying a badge, but after seeing how many free parties are going on with incredible bands I think I can do without it. Although I might still pay to see the Sonics...Here's where to find out about all the parties: Ultra8201 & Austin360. Most require RSVP's.

I also wanted to give a shout-out to all the Denver bands who will be in Austin - Overcasters, Dressy Bessy, Wovenhand, Meese, Pictureplane, Laura Goldhamer, Epilogues, Young Coyotes, Born in the Flood, The Photo Atlas. That's a lot!

A few of us from the station are going down to Austin and will be telling you all about how much fun we're having right as it happens.

-Katherine (really excited for sxsw)

1 comment:

  1. I think Ghost Buffalo was heading down too. Wish I could. Don't miss the Sonics...

    ReplyDelete