Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Should we talk about the weather?

Wow. Its so gorgeous today that I'm celebrating by sitting in my sunny living room cueing up videos on youtube to compliment the weather.

Talking about the weather always seems so impersonal, but not when there's awesome music involved to be your soundtrack.

Here's what I've rocked out to in the last 15 minutues:

The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - "Everything With You"


...I do so love this song.

But not as much as one of my favorite rollerskating songs that would make me squeal with excitement at the rink as a young lady. I'm talking about Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam's "Lost in Emotion." I would embed this song too, but unfortunately "embedding has been disabled by request," so you're gonna have to go there and jam with me in spirit. While you're there, listen to her equally infectious song "Head to Toe"

LYLAS,
Alisha (don't forget to listen to me Wednesdays 4-6pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment